Winston Capital Partners is pleased to announce that the Monash Absolute Investment Fund (Fund) has been added to both the Netwealth and Macquarie Wrap Super and Non-Super platforms having met both the adviser demand and governance requirements for both platforms.
Commenting on the news, Rory MacIntyre from Winston Capital Partners, said, “we are very pleased to be added to two of Australia’s leading platforms. We are experiencing strong demand from advisers who are using the Fund to complement their long only managers, as well as their direct and ETF investments – we also have a number of advisers who prefer portfolios where the objectives are ‘absolute’ in nature versus ‘relative’, to assist with their goals based advice processes.”
The Fund recently received a Superior rating from leading research house SQM*, and is in the process of getting ratings from other leading research houses.
For any adviser wishing to learn more about the Fund, please contact the following Winston representatives,
- NSW, WA and SA – Andrew Fairweather email@example.com or 0401 716 043
- NSW, Qld – Rory MacIntyre firstname.lastname@example.org or 0434 669 524
- Vic, Tas – Stephen Robertson email@example.com or 0418 387 427
About Winston Capital Partners
Winston is a leading provider of funds management services and third party distribution expertise. Winston exists to help funds managers improve distribution, marketing, and strategic performance. It seeks best in class active fund managers from across the globe and represents them to Australian investors. Services include funds creation, third party distribution, capital raising and advisory.
About Monash Investors
Founded in 2012, Sydney based Monash Investors (“Monash”) is an Absolute Return Australian Equity specialist that was established by Simon Shields, the ex head of UBS’s high performing Australian Equity Fund and Shane Fitzgerald, one of the markets most highly rated ‘sell side’ analysts from JP Morgan.
Monash Investors acts as Investment Manager for the following products:
- A registered managed investment scheme called the Monash Absolute Investment Fund (The Fund) which is daily priced with a $25,000 minimum initial application
- An ASX listed investment company (ASX Code: MA1)
* The rating contained in this document is issued by SQM Research Pty Ltd ABN 93 122 592 036. SQM Research is an investment research firm that undertakes research on investment products exclusively for its wholesale clients, utilising a proprietary review and star rating system. The SQM Research star rating system is of a general nature and does not take into account the particular circumstances or needs of any specific person. The rating may be subject to change at any time. Only licensed financial advisers may use the SQM Research star rating system in determining whether an investment is appropriate to a person’s particular circumstances or needs. You should read the product disclosure statement “PDS” and consult a licensed financial adviser before making an investment decision in relation to this investment product. SQM Research receives a fee from the Investment Manager for the research and rating of the managed investment scheme.